CBD CBG 1:1 Oil gives you all the wellness benefits of a full-plant extraction, with the added benefit of CBG! CBG is the “mother,” or “stem cell,” cannabinoid, which creates all other cannabinoids such as CBD. CBG works in the way CBD does by interacting with your CB1 and CB2 receptors in your endocannabinoid system, helping to achieve a healthy equilibrium and homeostasis. When CBG and CBD are paired together with other cannabinoids and terpenes, you will take advantage of what is known as the “entourage effect,” which multiplies the wellness benefits of CBD. This tincture is excellent for everyday use and offers you the flexibility to easily adjust your serving size to provide you with the results you are looking for.
- CBDistillery™ oil tinctures are portable, convenient, and easy to use! To use, select your desired serving size from the tincture utilizing the tinctures dropper, and hold the CBD oil under your tongue for 10 to 20 seconds before swallowing.
- It is easy to adjust your serving size with a CBD tincture. The recommended serving of CBD is 30-60mg per day. For best results, it is recommended that you start with 5-10 mg of CBD, wait 3-4 hours, and increase as necessary to achieve the desired effects.
A 2019 customer survey with 1,900 respondents conducted by CBDistillery™ showed:
- 88% of CBD users say CBD helps with mild or temporary anxiety
- 89% of CBD users day CBD helps calm their mind
- 89% of CBD users say CBD helps you get better sleep
- 84% of CBD users say CBD helps with pain after physical activity
What is CBG?
CBG is the scientific abbreviation for cannabigerol, one of more than 100 non-intoxicating cannabinoids found in cannabis plants. CBG is considered a minor cannabinoid because mature plants generally contain only trace amounts. Like CBD, CBG is shown to have considerable therapeutic potential because of its ability to interact with the receptors of the endocannabinoid system.
How CBG works in unison with CBD
CBD and CBG have similar effects on the body, but they achieve those effects differently. Although CBD is the more abundant of the two cannabinoids, research suggests that the effects of CBG are stronger. CBG is known to enhance the health and wellness benefits of CBD.
The entourage effect and CBG
CBG enhances the therapeutic potential of CBD through a phenomenon known as the entourage effect. This theory that explains how the many phytocannabinoids, plant terpenes, and other components in hemp plants interact to magnify and multiply the effects of the others.
Is CBD + CBG a full-spectrum oil?
CBDistillery™ sources CBG from unique U.S. grown hemp strains that contain high levels of CBG. This high-quality extract is used to create an incredibly effective propriety full spectrum CBD + CBG blend.
What are the benefits of CBG oil?
Like CBD, CBG mimics the effects of the main cannabinoids produced in your body (endocannabinoids) to relay urgent messages to their corresponding receptors. Since your endocannabinoid system regulates everything from moods and emotions to the perception of pleasure and pain, supporting ECS function with plant-based cannabinoids could help keep essential processes working as they should. CBG is known to enhance the therapeutic potential of CBD.
Cyrus (verified owner) –
Verified review - view original
Works great! Noticeable difference in focus and energy.